How to use the Kahana Web Saver #
1. Select “Save Tab as HTML” if you want to import the entire page and be able to copy/paste the text into your text when you’re working in your Writing Hub. Alternatively, select “Save Tab as Screenshot” if you only need a specific section of the article and do not want to copy/paste.
2. Once the “Generating.… Please Wait” message below the loading bar is replaced with “Enter a name…”, type in the file name you want.
3. Click the “Save” button OR hit enter.
4. When the message “Success! Added to Kahana” appears, it means that you have successfully uploaded your file on Kahana.
5. If you want to add the web page directly into an existing Writing Hub, select the Writing Hub you would like by clicking on the green circle(s). You can also create a new Writing Hub from the web saver.
6. You can safely close the Web Saver by clicking on something outside the window of the Web Saver.
7. When you log back into or refresh Kahana, you will be able to see the web page you saved in your “Uploads” section and in your Sandbox.